CRO Event Information
CRO requires that all participants sign a Player Agreement before they can participate in the game. This Player Agreement can be found here. Anyone can participate at CRO, but if you are under 18 years old a parent or legal guardian will need to sign the Player Agreement acknowledging that you are allowed to participate at CRO. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied at all times during the event by a parent or legal guardian who must contact the CRO staff prior to the event. Additionally, we require that everyone fill out a Personal Information Form for identification purposes as well as emergency contact purposes. That form can be found here. Both of these forms are also available at CRO but it is a good idea to print them, fill them out, and bring them with you.
The schedule for a typical event is as follows:
- Setup - Friday 5 PM - 9 PM
- Check-in - Friday 6:30 - 9:30 PM
- Opening Meeting - 9:30 PM
- Game On! - Immediately following Opening Meeting
- Game runs from Friday night around 10 PM until Sunday around Noon
- Game Over! - Before Noon on Sunday
- Closing Meeting and Checkout - Immediately following Game Off
- Clean Up - After Closing Meeting until the camp is clean
If you decide to help us setup and clean the camp, you will receive bonus XP for doing so!
CRO events take place at Eagle Pass Camp in Wales, MA. By clicking on directions in the map below you can get specific directions to Eagle Pass Camp.